Getting back to nature

So, its the first weekend I have had off work in months, and considering I spent my last holidays running like a lunatic around Berlin filling myself with currywurst and weissebier, I think this weekend is the first relaxing one since about March, and trust me, I am loving it!! ..... ugh now I want currywurst....

After a nice catch up with a school friend yesterday, and a night spent being a general bum and indulging in my new found addiction to the tv show 'Fringe', I woke up today feeling refreshed, if not a little bit freaked by the amount of times Joshua Jackson randomly appeared on my dream last night just to say hi ..... maybe I need to cute down on the whole viewing of Fringe thing .... Anyway, I decided to clear my head today with a nice walk Donadea Forest Park with the other half and one of the muts. It was just so nice to have some time to wind down and take a stroll and not think about time constraints or schedules .... thought I got to say my belly did cut the walk a little, and that cafe was bloody expensive, over €2 for a little cup of tea!! Its water and a tea bag, how expensive can it be to produce?? Anyway, here are some pics, one mine, two google's, to show the park. It really is lovely.




Now it's time to put the feet up, and enjoy 'Ice Age; Dawn of the Dinosaurs' .... I am on a bit of a Disney/Kids movie craze at the moment, but that is for another blog entry. When it comes to Disney, one can type all day!

I still want currywurst .....

0 comments: