Do I Look Like I Care About Kate Middleton's Knickers?


Just a short note.

I have literally just finished reading Kay Burley's blog on the Sky News website (see here), and her riveting topic for today, in the midst of near war in Libya and horror stories of tragic deaths throughout the world (in typical sky news style), was .... wait for it ..... a critical judgement of royal-to-be Kate Middleton and her £3.90 thong that she bought in a high street shop....

Now correct me if I am wrong, but who gives a flying fart in space?!?!?

So what if the girl bought a skimpy thong? Last time I checked she was a young woman about to get married to the most sought after man in Britain, and is no doubt in need of a skimpy thong. Is it really cause for outcry?

Poor Kate, this is the start of it. She wont be able to sneeze without every person in Britain knowing the contents of her tissue. My opinion? She should keep buying £3.90 thongs, wave them about on the street if she wants to. Doing everything by the book (or by Kay Burley's 1950's attitude) is just plain boring.

0 comments: