Pictures

I have realised lately that I have been chatting about my hens and ducks, and about Roy our rooster, and the cats and dogs, and I haven't provided any images to go with them. So here is a rare look into the life that I bore you all with. Enjoy :-)

 Here is our lil kitten Jasper (5 months old), sitting in the little basket my mom collects the eggs in every morning. I swear he got in by himself! Cheeky bugger.


This is the oldest animal in the house, Speckles (age 7). Has major OCD  issues regarding daily routine and the constant watch of my Mom and the ducks. Strange dude.


This is my sister's dog Bradley (aged 2). has no concept of discipline, and thinks he can take on the world. Should have been named Scrappy Doo.



Here is the man himself, Roy. Fancies himself as a lady's man ( woos all 12 ladies that surround him daily), and has a pretty bad God complex.


Here is the coop my parents spend aaagggeeessss making. We are plannin to extend soon to include the maternity wing. Should be fun .....

0 comments: