Its CHRISTMAS!!!!!!





oh i love christmas!!

Unfortunately this year is a little bit different, as for the first time I had to actually be an adult and..... sniff...... WORK!! I think it's just sad that there are people who have nothing better to be doing on christmas eve and st stephen's day than to wander around an outside shopping centre freezing their ninnies off and paying waaayyyyyy too much money for overpriced "quality" brand goods. They should be at home with their families getting excited about the arrival of the big guy.

Speaking of the big guy, he went very high tech this year with the help of NORAD. They tracked Santa's journey around the world, twas such a brill idea, I was very impressed.

Anyway, after a fantastic nnight out on thursday with the work mates in Kildare, and a pretty severely hungover troop in work the next morning, I headed home to slightly tipsy parents who decided to drink while cooking the christmas dinner. (You see my dad was working today so the Dalton family did christmas last night). The dinner was amazing with a capital A. Nothing in this world can beat my mom's made froms scratch christmas stuffing. When we finished off the dinner we took ourselves and the Rose wine into the sitting room and opened up all the pressies.

Santa really outdid himself this year, the presents were completely economical but really are what I need and use. Got 3 Ross O Carroll Kelly books, who I completely adore, but I gotta say to anyone who reads this, if you aren't familiar with Dublin and the stereotypical rival between North and South of the city then it will just sound silly. But for lil me from the South side it is frickin hilarious!!

Now, for today, I havent gotten outta my pjs all day, and am spending my time watching movies (Scrooged at the moment, cant beat Bill Murray) and eating left over turkey and lots of "After Eights" :-) Also I got the sister "Just Dance" on the wii, and i Highly recommend it. Its a complete howl drunk or sobre (except if you'e the Sis and accidentally hit yourself with the remote when attempting the charlston).

Anyway, Happy Christmas to everyone, and I hope you all have a great day with the ones you love.

0 comments: