Christmas Holidays Take Two

Exams finally finished on Monday morning at approx 11.05am, and I wont mention how I think they went cause if I tell a lie it will either jinx them and they will end up bad, or I will tell the truth and I will just look really bad and unstudious (yes I am aware that isnt a word)..... anyway moving on......

I felt completely like I didnt get an xmas holiday this year what with all the silly studying for cruel after-xmas-exams and just general havoc of life, so it was really good to be able to get out to bask in the bliss of the last bit of January sales today. So armed with two friends and a baby (by best mate's beautiful son) we headed off to the nearest shopping centre to raid the place, and I have to say it was raided. I found lovely tops in Bershka and Pull and Bear (on sale of course) and Penneys was sufficiently trawled through and some lovely jewellery was found.

Oh and I forgot how nice it was just to sit for a day and do nothing. Yes I have to admit I would go completely stir crazy if I did it all the time, but I had the chance to do it on Tuesday, ahhhhh, twas lovely :-) A day filled with watching pointless movies and eating jellies was just what I needed. No doubt there will be a few more of those between now and when I go back to college in two weeks (it is good to be a college bum).

Also Im in the process of choosing another recipe for my second attempt at domestic goddessness next week sometime, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

On a slight side note (simply because my life is slightly boring and uneventful at the moment and I am simply too tired to talk about college books for next semester [will be in next blog] or try to think of something else more interesting to say) I just want to point out to anyone who is interested how incredibly annoying those Activia TLC ads are with whats her name, who simply looks too smily to be real, and how amazing "Without A Paddle" is, a great movie for a night when you dont wanna think about anything serious.

That is all.

0 comments: